27/06/2017 , 17:12 PM
The C# Developer is responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
The C# developer is responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. The primary responsibilities are to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
duties and responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
education and experience
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tesdts.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. Familiarity with continuous integration.
- HTML5 and JAVA scripts with CSS.
Please Apply Here and mention C# Developer in your application.