06/06/2023 , 11:18 AM
This position is about being responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
Bluechips is looking for an individual who is going to be responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. The primary responsibilities are to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or IT related fields
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in programming using C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience in web development and using IIS
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Stored procedures, View, Function
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. Familiarity with continuous integration
- HTML5 and JAVA scripts with CSS
Please Apply Here and mention C# Developer in your application.