Customer Relationship Manager
06/06/2023 , 11:08 AM
This position is about leading the Customer Service team to the maximum potential and driving company goals forward while providing excellent customer service.
customer relationship manager
Bluechips is looking for a enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to lead the team to the maximum potential and drive company goals forward. The main priority of our KAM department is to provide excellent customer service to our customers who are situated around the world as we are the direct connection between them and Bluechips.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers
- Overseeing the relationships with customers handled by your team
- Manage team of Customer Service Executives
- Set annual and quarterly targets for each Customer Service Executive
- Set incoming order and growth targets & assure these are met; For missed targets, analyse the root cause and initiate corrective actions
- Provide Customer Service Executives with tools and development to meet these targets
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and efficiently
- Look after a few strategic accounts
- Expand customer base and assist with customer acquisition
- Identify accounts with highest growth potential
- Coordinate, take part & prepare for Annual Business Reviews with customers
- Liaise with International Sales to onboard new customers and meet the strategic sales plan
- Liaise with Engineering, Purchasing & Planning teams to ensure the customers' demands are met and surpassed
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience, at least 2 of which in a managerial position
- Experience in electronic manufacturing
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- International experience and additional language (ideally French or German) considered beneficial
Please apply here and mention Customer Relationship Manager in your application.