Customer Service Executive
08/06/2021 , 08:05 AM
Customer service represents the link between customers and internal processes. The position to be assigned should rely on foreign language skills and communication strength.
- Manage assigned customer accounts
- Internal communication with engineering, purchasing and planning teams to ensure the customers' demands are met and surpassed
- Handle all communications with your customers, via phone, e-mail and face-to face visit
- Organize customer visit: presentation etc.
- Using the SAP system to process customer orders, including:
- Frame Contracts
- Order Confirmations
- Order Follow Up (inter-departmental communication)
- Shipment Planning
- Open Order Management
- Forecasting/Order Projections
- Prepare documents and correspondence for RMA, credit note and service complaints
- Develop new business opportunities with current accounts and assist with customer acquisition
- Assist technical sales and engineers on quotations
- Follow-Up on quotes to ensure that quotations turn into orders
- Track on-time delivery statistics and incoming orders from assigned customers.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure high customer retention
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Background in Electronics would be an advantage.
- Experience in customer service / sales 2-3 years will be advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- SAP knowledge would be advantage.
- Excellent command of French and/or German (both written and spoken)
Please apply here and mention Customer Service Executive in your application.