HR & Administrative Officer
24/03/2022 , 15:21 PM
This role will be directly involved in supporting the Human Resource department at Bluechips by ensuring our team can utilise company resources in order to support their job functions and requirements of our customers.
- Handle administrative tasks for Bluechips personnel (uniforms, identification, ESD uniforms, locker arrangements etc.).
- Incoming phone call records for leave and absence.
- Support and control driver schedules and requests.
- Taking care of the fleet of company vehicles.
- Support canteen control and function.
- Support for booking air ticket, hotel and activities for customers and visitors.
- Taking care of travel insurance.
- Bachelor degree or higher in field related to Human Resources.
- Have experience in administrative roles.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Thai Labor Law.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Efficient working under pressure.
Please apply here and mention HR & Administrative Officer in your application.