HR Assistant Manager
24/03/2022 , 15:27 PM
This position will have substantial responsibility in managing and enabling Bluechips personnel to excel in their roles and help the company goals.
- Support and control HRM & HRD functions while following labor laws and ISO standards.
- Responsible for employee relations and engagement survey.
- Create, implement and maintain programs for staff retention.
- Control performance evaluations and recruitment process.
- Assist HR department throughout department function.
- Fluency in spoken English is essential.
- At least 5-10 years experience in HR function.
- Good knowledge of HR operational flow, procedure and policy.
- People-oriented, emotionally-intelligent team player.
- Good strategy and planning skills.
- Detail-oriented, business-minded individual with high levels of integrity.
Please apply here and mention HR Assistant Manager in your application.