24/03/2022 , 16:00 PM
This role carries great importance in ensuring that Bluechips can operate logistics in a timely and cost-efficient manner for both incoming and outgoing components and products.
- Select carriers and negotiate competitive contracts and rates.
- Supervise import, export and BOI positions.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints in a timely manner.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Mantain that BOI privileges and duty refunds are claimed and maintain Customs House Export entries.
- Complete customs clearance formalities and shipping documentation such as B/L C/OO and any forms required by FTA.
- Liaising with customers, freight forwarders and customs brokers.
- Oversee max stock (summarise total sales by quantity, report to customer for re-confirmation, ollow report V and other customer documentation).
- Yearly reporting (report status with BOI annually to renew privileges).
- Abnormal case reporting to BOI (requesting to pay duty for NG goods, dead stock, changed addresses etc.).
- Submit formulae for new items including category and HS codes
- Ensure all logistics operations adhere to laws, guidelines and ISO requirements.
- At least 5 years experience in Electronic Manufacturing
- At least 5 years experience working in Logistics/BOI
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good team player and work well with employees at all organisational levels.
- Knowledge of import-export & BOI privileges as well as refund duty.
Please apply here and mention Import-Export Manager in your application.