25/02/2020 , 15:52 PM
- Preparation of quality manuals and quality assurance procedures to ensure compliance as per ISO standards.
- Creating quality awareness by designing and conducting internal audit training programmes for managers and key executives whose work affects the quality of our products.
- Conduct Quality Management System audits.
- Make sure the audit program (audit plan, schedule and checklists):
- Check closing of nonconformity reports
- Measure quality objectives
- Measure proof of continual improvement
- Ensures correct usage of logo and branding
- Deals with customer complaints and resolutions
- Plans Bluechips training needs and measures training effectiveness
- Reviews corrective and preventive actions
- Proactively identify areas of quality failure using checkpoints and take appropriate actions to resolve from both a customer and internal perspective.
- Conduct management reviews and adequately communicate the resulting data, issues and impacts.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field
- Auditor accreditation
- Knowledge and experience in advanced statistical techniques for data analysis
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive ISO training
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience in ISO 16949 and ISO 13485 was an advantage
Please apply here and mention ISO Specialist in your application.