05/06/2023 , 09:15 AM
This position will be responsible for monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
Bluechips is looking for an individual to join our IT team. The main priorities will be to make sure that all the systems within the company are running efficiently and new programs are implemented as smoothly as possible.
- Installing, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot hardware, software, network, operating systems and peripheral Devices
- Manage and monitor network, server
- Provide orientation to new users, training and additional support on request
- Maintain inventory of technology hardware, software and resource
- IT related tasks as may be assigned
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related field
- 3 years experience in IT Support, Network and related field
- Excellent service mind and collaboration
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Good attitude, high responsibility, Proactive, Solutions thinking and innovative approach
- Good command spoken and written English
- Fast learner and self-motivated
- Able to work independently and work as a team with high responsibility
- Active towards individual targets and organization
Please apply here and mention IT Engineer in your application.