05/06/2023 , 10:03 AM
This position will work to make sure that the marketing output of the company is of a high quality and beneficial for the ongoing sales effort.
Bluechips is looking for an individual to make sure that the marketing output of the company is of a high quality and beneficial for the ongoing sales effort. The main priority is to develop and implement marketing strategies that will increase the audience reached by our marketing efforts and therefore our lead generation in the long run by producing valuable content on our website and on Social Media.
- Work within a small marketing team to actively push the company's image forward
- Strategise and implement new marketing initiatives within the team and independently
- Create engaging and technical content that will prove informative to our target audience
- Adhere to a marketing budget and delegate/refine spending based on ROI
- Make use of analytics software to ensure the marketing efforts lead to an overall improvement in engagement and lead generation
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business, advertising or related. Other degree types will be considered if the candidate can demonstrate how this knowledge will apply to the role
- Fluency in English; reading, writing and speaking all required
- German and/or French language skills are preferred but not essential
- Strong organisation and analytical skills
- The ability to work in a small dedicated team as well as on a more general basis with a range of departments
Please apply here and mention Marketing Coordinator in your application.