05/06/2023 , 13:38 PM
This position is dealing with process improvements and tries to make the production process as efficient as possible.
Bluechips is looking for a Process Engineer that is going to work directly with the production floor to ensure that all electronic manufacturing processes are optimised and running as efficiently as possible. Using a strong technical knowledge base, this position is expected to drive our electronics manufacturing to a high-quality and consistent output.
- Handle process improvement regarding yield, output, quality and setup times
- Measure process efficiency and output
- Implement engineering changes and measure the effectiveness of the changes
- Minimise downtime of production processes
- Analyse and resolve instances of production downtime
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Engineering or related field
- Strong command of written and spoken English is preferable
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles is a bonus
Please apply here and mention Process Engineer in your application.