08/06/2021 , 09:15 AM
This position will be responsible for designing and developing a product/products, providing technical assistance according to regulations and ensure that production procedures efficiently proceed.
- Organize, manage and maintain daily material and process activities in a manufacturing environment
- Optimize and produce Material & Process lists
- Organize, manage and perform failure analyses
- Arrange the requirements and reports for test plans and new materials and processes
- Asses and examine prospective suppliers for materials and equipment, then organize sub-contract material and process support
- Compile information/ qualifications for the procurement of materials
- Organize the requirements and authorization of non-standard materials and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or related fields.
- Knowledge required of basic electronic components and electronics circuit
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to use Acrobat, Protel programmes
- Passion and commitment to work
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program e.g. Excel
- Teamwork and teambuilding spirit
- Communication Technics and Skills
Please apply here and mention Products Engineer in your application.