QA Assistant Manager / Quality Assistant Manager
22/02/2021 , 15:54 PM
This position will be responsible for leading the company's efforts towards quality control and improvement.
QA assistant manager
Language: Good command of written English and spoken. German and/or Thai is not essential but would be considered an advantage
- 10+ years experience in Electronic Manufacturing (QA/QC)
- 5+ years management experience (QA/QC)
- Customer contact experience
- Good understanding about AQL/IPC/RoHs/REACH.
- Knowledge on the following quality management systems: ISO90001, ISO14001, ISO13485, ISO 16949
- Proficiency on quality tools such as FMEA, DOE, 8D.
- Hands-on experience in quality control systems and closed-loop corrective and preventive actions.
This position requires excellent reasoning skills, with the ability to analyze statistical data. Must be able to investigate customer, supplier or internal problems, determine root cause, and work with appropriate resources to communicate and implement preventive measures.
Ability to initiate change and direct teams across the organization to accomplish business objectives and goals.
Solid skills in quality management, team leadership, training, coaching, program management, and both written and verbal communications.
Other required skills:
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Dynamic and “can do” attitude individual with the desire to work with a great team
- Proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft office expertise)
- Excellent technical skills
- Problem solving
- Able to work under pressure
Quality Management System
- Ensure the Quality Management System (QMS) is effectively established, implemented and maintained to be in compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485 and other relevant regulatory requirements in Thailand and all other applicable requirements
- Responsible for effective quality processes including procedures, documentation systems, tools, metrics and measurable improvements that are required to meet quality system standards.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, interpreting and reporting inspection KPI's/metrics.
- Maintain an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Control Program for protection of electrical and electronic parts, assemblies and equipment in accordance with ANSI/ESD S20.20.
- Responsible for establishment and maintenance of quality assurance standards and procedures including testing and maintenance methods, procedures, data collection and traceability.
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Monitor critical production steps to minimize loss and reduce re-work and non-conforming products
- Develop quality strategies to help the organization achieve strategic goals.
- To lead Quality Assurance Team to meet company's performance objectives
- Support and participates continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead customer complaint and work with team to come up with proactive action plans, drive quality improvement activities.
- Liaise with customers to ensure that improvements are communicated to the customers’ though 8D Reports and make sure all actions are implemented
Quality metrics and data analysis
- Analyze trends and issue Corrective Action Request and Preventive Action Requests ensuring they are escalated to appropriate levels of management to obtain satisfactory closure.
- Use field and service performance data to help identify the cause of failures and drive continual improvement.
Quality management review
Conduct management review meetings with the management team to review and discuss:
- Strategic Quality Plan & Performance to Goals
- Customer Feedback
- Plant Performance
- Internal/External Audit Results
- Appropriateness and Suitability of the Quality Policy
- Recommendations/ Opportunities for Improvement
Supplier Quality Management
- Monitor supplier performance
- Specify quality requirements for raw materials with local & oversea suppliers
- Establish and maintain a QA program to monitor supplier quality, including audits, actions and controls.
Employee training and qualification
- Establish employee qualification and requalification training requirements for all positions that have a direct impact on product quality.
- Provide training to customer quality standards and industry quality standards to all applicable contract, part time and full time employees.
Please apply here and mention QA Manager in your application.