05/06/2023 , 13:50 PM
This position works within the Quality Assurance team at Bluechips to make sure that all of our production output meets the quality expectations of our customer.
Bluechips is searching for an individual who will ensure that the produced products meet the respective customer's requirements. The role requires that our Quality Management System is implemented throughout all of our production processes.
- Implement the company's quality control plan
- Work with Production and Testing teams ensure quality procedures are followed on shop floor
- Work with the team to share and improve knowledge base
- Implement procedures to optimise production yield
- Investigate quality failures and implement corrective actions
- Ensure testing machinery and processes are running efficiently
- Track and report on quality countermeasures
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years experience working in Electronic Manufacturing is preferred
- Strong command of written and spoken English is preferable
- Ability to work within a team
Please apply here and mention QA Engineer in your application.