Quality Assurance Manager
18/02/2020 , 11:52 AM
Quality Management Systems:
- Ensure the Quality Management System (QMS) s effectively established, implemented and maintained to be compliant with ISO9001,ISO14001, ISO13485 and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Responsible for effective quality pocesses including procedures, documentation systems, tools, metrics and measurable improvements required by the company.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures
- Responsible for collecting, analysing, interpreting and reporting inspection KPIs & metrics
- Maintain an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Control Program for protection of electrical and electronic parts, assemblies and equipment in accordance with ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of quality assurance standards and procedures including testing and maintenance, data collection and traceability.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards at national and international level.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Monitor critical production steps to optimise yield and minimise defects
- Develop quality strategies to help the company reach strategic goals
- Lead the Quality Assurance team to meet company performance objectives
- Lead the customer complaint efforts to minimise
- Liaise with internal teams and customers to communicate solutions and improvements.
- 10+ years experience in Electronic Manufacturing
- 5+ years management experience (QA/QC)
- Customer contact experience
- Good understanding of AQL/IPC/RoHs/REACH
- Knowledge of certifications including ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485 & IATF 16949
- Proficiency with quality tools such as FMEA, DOE, 8D
- Strong documentation and organisational skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to lead
- Technical knowledge and skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Please apply here and mention Quality Manager in your application.