06/06/2023 , 12:35 PM
Bluechips is looking for an R&D Manager to lead our Research & Development team, manage projects and drive further innovation within the company.
Bluechips is looking for an R&D Manager to lead our Research & Development team, manage projects and drive further innovation within the company. The main priority will be to lead the R&D team through the development of products in a way that the customers' expectations are completely fulfilled.
- Manage and oversee the company's research and development projects to make sure they are delivered to customers on time, within budget and to demanding specifications
- Manage an international team of hardware, software and firmware engineers
- Work with Sales and Business Development teams to generate quotes, proposals and timelines to present to customers
- Work closely with both NPI & Production teams to ensure that R&D projects are efficiently transitioned into mass production
- Seek and analyse potential opportunities to onboard more R&D projects from our existing customer base as well as new customers
- Measure R&D team performance and implement trainings and KPIs to ensure department goals are met
- Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations required by customers
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Technology or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in Research & Development, at least 2 of which in a managerial position
- Proven track record of leading successful product implementations
- Experience in electronic manufacturing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- International experience and additional language (ideally French or German) considered beneficial
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
Please apply here and mention R&D Manager in your application.