06/06/2023 , 11:11 AM
This position will work closely with end-users and SAP developers to implement solutions for our end-users to increase the efficiency of the company's workflow.
Bluechips is looking for an individual to work closely within our team of SAP Developers in order to make sure that in-house developments are implemented efficiently within the company. The main priority is ensuring that user specifications are met and that proper documentation is upheld.
- Work closely with end-users to understand their requirements and processes
- Be involved in change management; advising end-users on the role SAP can play in improving processes in their department with the flexibility to deliver custom solutions
- Work closely with the functional and development teams to devise ideas and improvements
- Configure changes as required and provide accurate documentation
- Support in overall issue resolution in SAP, including performing analysis, resolving technical integration and performance issues
- Work closely with the technical team to provide functional knowledge
- Prepare SAP functional specifications to present to the functional team and technical team
- Coordinate and drive end-user testing and change implementation
- Organise and create trainings for end-users
- Create documentation suitable for internal systems control and end users which include functional and technical specifications, Business Process Procedures, Quick Reference Guides and training materials
- Minimum 5 years of functional SAP experience
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Thai
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in a simplified manner to end-users
- Strong analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Experience in following modules preferred: FI, PP, WM, QM, SD, MM
- Good decision making skills
- Able to adapt to changing demands and circumstances while maintaining composure and effectiveness under demanding circumstances
Please Apply Here and mention SAP Functional in your application.