SAP Functional Analyst
08/07/2021 , 08:11 AM
This position will work closely with end-users and SAP developers to implement solutions for our end-users to increase the efficiency of the company's workflow.
- Work closely with end-users to understand their requirements and processes.
- Be involved in change management; advising end-users on the role SAP can play in improving processes in their department with the flexibility to deliver custom solutions.
- Work closely with the functional and development teams to devise ideas and improvements.
- Configure changes as required and provide accurate documentation.
- Support in overall issue resolution in SAP, including performing analysis, resolving technical integration and performance issues
- Work closely with the technical team to provide functional knowledge
- Prepare SAP functional specifications to present to the functional team and technical team
- Coordinate and drive end-user testing and change implementation
- Organise and create trainings for end-users
- Create documentation suitable for internal systems control and end users which include functional and technical specifications, Business Process Procedures, Quick Reference Guides and training materials.
- Minimum 5 years of functional SAP experience
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Thai
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to clearly communicate complex concepts in a simplified manner to end-users
- Strong analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Experience in following modules preferred: FI, PP, WM, QM, SD, MM
- Good decision making skills
- Able to adapt to changing demands and circumstances while maintaining composure and effectiveness under demanding circumstances
Please Apply Here and mention SAP Functional Analyst in your application.