Senior Import Officer
22/02/2021 , 16:47 PM
This position will be directly involve in ensuring the smooth import of materials and resources through good documentation, communication and organization.
- Creating documents related to Import procedures
- Prepare and follow up all import documents e.g. Commercial invoice, Bill of lading (B/L), Packing List, Certificate of origin, Form E, Form D ,Form AK, and other related documents.
- Co-ordinate international trading with oversea suppliers
- Contact to supplier in order to follow up import documentation
- Co-ordinate with vendors to make to correct shipping mark and shipping document
- Planning shipment and coordinate with other departments for coming shipment
- Coordinate with Shipping agent to ensure smooth clearance service in a timely and accurate ,check and confirm HS Code, Customs Duty and Tax in draft import and export formality
- Co-ordinate container unloading with related departments
- Ensure and monitor the customs clearance to be in compliance with laws and regulations
- At Least 3 years experiences in Import/Export industry
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards
- Have experience in HS Code
- Strong organisation and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
Please apply here and mention Senior Import Officer in your application.