Senior Test Engineer
25/03/2022 , 10:25 AM
- Responsible for the development of product test specifications, test equipment and identifying opportunities for yield improvements.
- Analyse and debug root causes for PCBA failures and provide solutions.
- Working with customers to implement changes that will improve ICT and FCT testability of PCBAs.
- Act as the main interface with the customer for all test related issues.
- Reduce test failures due to test equipment or software integrity.
- Work on automation projects for cost reduction, process simplification and quality improvement.
- Seek and learn new testers and/or software systems for better test coverage.
- Coordinate RMA test activities where required.
- Arrange test training for operators and certify the trainers and operators who are qualified on testing skill.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering or electronic field.
- At least 5 years experience in manufacturing industry.
- At least 5 years experience with PCB Manufacturing & Electronic Testing.
Please apply here and mention Senior Test Engineer in your application.