22/02/2021 , 17:10 PM
This position will directly support the production efforts of the company and take an active role in optimizing our manufacturing.
- Support new process, product transfer and start up
- Incorporate automation and improvement of failure analysis process
- Ensure materials and failure analysis capabilities required to support advanced process technology and product development are in place
- Interact with device and process development engineers to determine relationship of materials properties electrical performance and quality engineers assist in risk assessment
- Develop record and perform various failure analyses on systems and components to identify root cause.
- High Vocational in Electronic, Mechanical, Computer, Electrical or relate field.
- New graduate are welcome
- Good Attitude
- Measurement skill in electronic instruments
- Preferable in acknowledgement of Labview and Micro PLC
- Hard working , responsible personalities.
- Willingness to innovate.
Please apply here and mention Technician in your application.