05/06/2023 , 16:20 PM
This position will be responsible for the operation, managing, and controlling within the warehouse function.
Bluechips is looking for an individual with excellent organisation and communication skills. This position will be responsible for the operation, managing, and controlling within the warehouse function.
- Plan and manage material incoming since inbound, outbound, put away, and kitting job for production
- Space management and plan utilize space
- Stock control accuracy of material
- Good leader control warehouse staff strict discipline and control productivity
- Coordinate with other department for smooth working
- Plan and manage method for loading and unloading material with safety and prevent accident
- Leader to solve problem, monitoring and improvement productivity of warehouse management
- Monitoring daily job pending in system e.g. booking, put away, pending movement in system, material shelf life expired, temperature control, and 5S
- Support Quality Management System for ISO 9001&14001& IATF16949
- Continuous improvement for warehouse project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering or other related field
- Experience more than 3 years in warehouse management for inbound, outbound, put away or related filed
- Experience and knowledge in SAP will be advantage
- Experience and knowledge in quality standard ISO9001/14000
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good knowledgeable in regards to inventory management, logistics and supply chain management will be advantage
- Comfortable complying with procedures and quality standards
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point
- Self confident with good leader and team work including is enthusiastic worker
Please apply here and mention Warehouse Leader in your application.