Warehouse & Packing Manager
25/02/2020 , 16:02 PM
- Oversee the Outbound and Inbound sections of the warehouse
- Train staff and monitor their performance and progress
- Communicate with other department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, especially those pertaining to production, quality and purchasing.
- Maintain overview of stock control and the on-time processing of orders.
- Maintain a clean and safe storage for all materials while following safety policies and protocols.
- Control inventory through physical checks and reconcile the data with our ERP system
- Develop and implement new/improved inventory control procedures.
- Review invoices, work orders, forecasts and other documentation to estimate peak delivery periods and plan accordingly.
- Produce regular and accurate reports and statistics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Overall responsibility for the packing operations
- Issue and maintain working schedules
- Make sure all tasks are completed on-time and match company standards for quality and safety.
- Communicate with department heads to coordinate packing activities with particular cooperation required with Production, Planning, Logistics, Quality and Customer Service teams.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in areas including productivity and waste reduction.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Warehouse operations with 3 years at supervisor level.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledgeable in regards to inventory management, logistics and supply chain management.
Please apply here and mention Warehouse & Packing Manager in your application.