At Bluechips, we firmly believe in the value of youth. That is why we have a long and successful history of partnering with universities both in Thailand and abroad where we provide internship programmes that are as rewarding as they are challenging. We offer a range of internships throughout the company typically ranging from 6 months to one year. All of our internships are done on a project basis and have included valuable contributions to the company such as optimising our use of the SAP system, producing up to date marketing material for the company, arranging staff initiatives and furthering the work of our R&D team.
Our internship programmes cover every aspect of a modern international electronics company. From Project Engineering, SAP Administration, Research & Development to IT, Marketing and Human Resources, we have a range of possibilities all tailored to provide a practical and valuable experience in your field of study.
The programmes offer an exciting opportunity for young people to get work experience abroad and further both your professional and personal development. Our home in the North of Thailand is in the cultural hub of Chiang Mai and offers an amazing chance to see a beautiful part of the world while also boosting your future career prospects. To find out more about moving to Thailand and beginning employment, please check our Working in Chiang Mai section.
We take applications throughout the year for these roles and successful applicants are given accommodation throughout their stay as well as a salary equivalent to that of a local graduate. While all documentation will be taken care of for the applicant when in Thailand, please note that you will be responsible for your own visa and flight into the country.
All applicants must be able to fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be in the final two years of studies or a recent graduate.
- Have project experience relevant to application.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to embrace Thai culture.
- Ability to work independently or as part as a team towards company goals.
- Knowledge of the electronic manufacturing service industry.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- A salary equivalent to local graduates.
- Accommodation allowance provided for the duration of your stay.
- A valuable project-based programme designed to further your career.
- A chance to work abroad.
- All documentation taken care of after your arrival in the country.
- The opportunity to boost your career prospects while simultaneously experiencing Thai culture.
We are encouraging internship applications to the following departments:
- Product Engineering
- Research & Development
- SAP Administration & Programming
- Human Resources
Applications for all other departments are still welcomed and will be reviewed on an individual basis.